Making Emission Detection Simple
Optical Gas Imaging | AURA OGI™
Crafted by one of the pioneering minds behind Optical Gas Imaging technology, and meticulously constructed by ChampionX, the AURA OGI™ is a ground breaking MidWave InfraRed (MWIR) Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) camera on the market today.
With its imaging capabilities soaring to new heights, AURA OGI™ captures images in a resolution surpassing that of its competitors by a remarkable fourfold (4X) factor. This leap in clarity enhances its capacity to uncover even the subtlest nuances, empowering seamless detection and meticulous documentation of gas leaks.
Designed for efficient and consistent identification and recording of leaks, with the precision required for rigorous audit trails. The inclusion of built-in smart routes and navigation allows a comprehensive approach to leak detection, ensuring that no potential concern or emission remains undetected.
The product launch of our AURA OGI™ camera will be on October 23rd!Join the AURA OGI camera waitlist
Navigate 合规 More Efficiently with the AURA OGI™ camera: Appendix K & 哦哦
We're committed to simplifying compliance efforts, and AURA OGI™ is your trusted tool for navigating the complexities of the 环境al Protection Agency’s (EPA) 40CFR Part 60 – Appendix K and the new 0000 regulations (哦哦b and 哦哦c).
- Designed with minimal repair time in mind
- Does not require annual calibration (Sensor doesn’t need it and continuously does it in the field)
- 640x512 pixel MWIR resolution on Class1/Div2 8” HD Industrial Touchscreen tablet compared to a leading competitor’s 640X480 4.5”显示.
- Remote viewing tablet allows senior OGI tech to train and certify newer OGI operators
- Full bidirectional remote control and monitoring of the AURA OGI™ camera
- AI-based ‘learning mode’ allows an experienced LDAR supervisor to perform the site survey once and then less experienced LDAR operators to accurately replicate the survey time after time
- Rangefinder Distance Measurement
- Background Temperature Measurement
- Camera built to meet the upcoming requirements of 哦哦b and 哦哦c
- Helps customers meet 40CFR Part 60 - Appendix K requirements
- Compliant with the Inflation Reduction Act/Methane Emission Reduction Program
- 合规 with Method 21 and Canada Directive 060
- Find the leak first (before media, EPA or your investors)
- Enhances training and auditing efficiency
- WiFi connectivity to external weather stations and other data sources
- Compressed / efficient storage of video and still images with metadata directly encoded from the camera