PCS Ferguson’s tubing-retrievable gas lift system of mandrels and valves is integrated in the tubing string for an economic and efficient equipment solution. With PCS Ferguson’s wireline-retrievable gas lift system, side pocket mandrels are installed integrally in the tubing string, but the valves and latches can be retrieved and replaced with wireline.
Get the best solution and the best support
These tubing-retrievable mandrels are installed as an integral component of the tubing. Both mandrels have an external ported lug to carry tubing retrievable gas lift and orifice valves.
- 配置为1½-in. OD气举设备
- 配置为1-in. OD设备
Both are installed in the tubing string.
- Features an external ported lug configured for 5/8” OD tubing retrievable gas lift equipment
- Features internally mounted gas lift and check valves, and has the same “OD” dimensions as the tubing, which makes it ideal in wells with limited clearance between the tubing and casing
Tubing-retrievable gas lift mandrels are installed integrally with the tubing string. PCS Ferguson gas lift mandrels are available in various sizes and materials for different operating environments, and can be used in either single- or dual-string completions.
PCS Ferguson’s comprehensive family of side pocket mandrels are 工程 for a variety of well completion applications with enhanced features and specifications, and include both oval- and round-body configurations.
These mandrels are used as an internal receiver for installing and retrieving gas lift valves and related equipment without having to pull or rerun the tubing string. Their oval shape makes the mandrels ideal for dual completion applications, and they can be installed in deviated or straight well bores.
- Features machined pockets and guards with 1-in. 和1½-. ID
- Features a one-piece forged pocket detector, 1-in. pocket ID, and a 180° latch pocket profile
Featuring a round body design with machined pocket and guards, these mandrels are primarily used in single completions. Installed as part of the tubing string, the mandrel pocket acts as a landing nipple for retrievable gas lift equipment and is offset from the bore of the tubing to allow post completion tools to pass through without restriction. Different models and configurations include:
- 有1. 和1½-. ID的口袋
- 有1英寸. pocket ID and a special clearance OD for installation in small casing sizes
This high-pressure mandrel with a 1-in. ID pocket and an enhanced burst and collapse pressure rating is designed to be compatible with most heavy-weight tubulars.